About GeoSolar Plus
The GeoSolar Plus system features proven system design, high-performance components, and professional installation to convert existing carbon-powered homes to healthier, greener, and more affordable clean energy sources. Once installed, the system delivers net zero performance, generating as much onsite renewable energy as the home requires for heating, cooling, and electrification.
Fossil fuels typically used for heating, hot water, and cooking are replaced with renewable energy alternatives, delivering cleaner indoor air and a non-toxic living environment. GeoSolar Plus utilizes insulation, heat exchangers and energy recovery ventilation, geothermal energy, solar PV, and LED lighting to deliver turnkey residential deep energy retrofits.
GeoSolar Plus System includes all required equipment and services:
- Geothermal ground-source heating and cooling system
- Wells drilled, underground pipe loop installed, site maintenance
- Heat exchanger, energy recovery ventilation, air distribution system
- Minor duct work modifications*
- Domestic hot water warming tank
- Air/water heat pump and primary domestic hot water tank
- Rooftop mounted solar photovoltaic system
- Home insulation and building envelope upgrade
- LED lighting upgrade
* Homes without existing duct work or radiant floor piping will incur additional costs
- Energy Management System and digital monitoring for HVAC, air quality, and solar PV production
- Electric vehicle (EV) charging station
- Advanced air filtration system
- Removal of the outdated furnace and air conditioner
- 20-year warranty
- Solar powered hot tub
- Battery storage system
- Water harvesting and xeriscape landscape
About Our Company
Fourth Wave Energy (FWE) is a geothermal/solar climate change solutions company focused on eliminating greenhouse gas emissions from the built environment.
Founded and managed by a team of experienced alternative energy engineers, real estate developers, and financial markets professionals from the U.S., Austria, and India, FWE is addressing a massive opportunity to build a carbon-free future.
Fourth Wave Energy is accelerating the transition away from fossil fuels to affordable renewable energy building solutions that are healthier for people and the environment.
Fourth Wave Energy
The GeoSolar Plus system was development and will be marketed by Fourth Wave Energy (FWAV OTCQB), a publicly traded San Jose, California based research driven climate solutions company.
The GeoSolar Plus design, management, and leadership team includes:
Cofounder, Strategic Advisor
- Business advisor, climate advocate, sustainability expert, public speaker
- Developed statewide clean energy programs
- Chevron Energy Solutions, OpTerra Energy Services
- Accredited LEED Green Buildings
- Colby College, University of Denver – Masters in Environmental Policy and Management